Intro to the AT&T Toolkit for Salesforce Platform
Senior Developer Evangelist
Principal Technical Architect
AT&T Developer Program
The Salesforce Platform is the leading cloud platform, uniquely optimized for building enterprise mobile apps. The AT&T API Platform exposes the AT&T network and other services via RESTful APIs. With the AT&T APIs, you can extend Salesforce apps to take advantage of converting speech-to-text, sending SMS to an AT&T mobile number, finding the current location of an AT&T mobile device, and more. The AT&T Toolkit for Salesforce Platform provides strongly-typed Apex wrappers for these AT&T APIs and allows developers to integrate AT&T’s mobility services into their Force.com applications.
Attend this webinar to learn how you can enter to win an AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II!
Watch this webinar to:
- Get a brief overview of the Salesforce Platform’s mobile capabilities.
- Get an overview of the different AT&T APIs supported by the toolkit, including speech-to-text conversion, inbound and outbound SMS, geolocation and more
- Learn how you can use the AT&T Toolkit for Salesforce Platform to invoke these APIs natively from the Force.com Platform
- See demos that illustrate some of the enterprise mobility use cases that are possible by combining the Force.com and AT&T platforms
- Find out about future/upcoming APIs from AT&T
Who Should Attend
- Advanced Force.com Developers and Architects
- People interested in developing mobile applications on the Force.com Platform
Explore the following resources to prepare for this webinar: